Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The GRAND Canyon - oh, and a meteor

WOW! What an awesome trip we've had so far. We are back among the connected, with cell phone and internet. I wish I could post some pictures for everyone tonight, but my cell phone battery is running low. My cell phone acts as my modem when I can not find a wireless connection. Most KOA's have wireless internet, not this one in Gallup, NM. However, it does have a 24 hour laundromat in front of it. And believe me, we NEEDED the laundromat more than I need the wireless internet. :)
I finally got the girls in bed at 11pm, and I'm attempting to catch up on the 79 messages in my inbox. Thank goodness I can disconnect while I read them.
I will upload pictures and stories as soon as I can. Just know that we are safe, and the Lord is definitely blessing this trip.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is soooo! good to hear from you guys. We are glad you are having a wonderful trip. We have been following the weather, and it seems that it has been good so far. Can't wait to hear more details. We love you very much.

Anonymous said...

Dad
Great to hear things are going well. we are praying for safety and adventure for you all.

Hope said...

Hey Janell, The flyballers miss you already! I think the dogs miss Eli and Abbie!! We have a lot of people praying for you! Keep it real
Hope