Monday, March 19, 2007

In the middle of...WHERE?

We are parked in the middle of a Super-WalMart parking lot somewhere in Western North Carolina. (Near Hickory I think.) What a great few days in the Great Smokey Mountains we have had. I've missed having cell phone and internet though, I'm looking forward to the wi-fi internet access at Smithfield, NC KOA tonight.

The girls are enjoying a lunch of chicken strips, the dogs are under the table praying for some crumbs. I'm "enjoying" a protein shake as I try and update the blog. I hope my cell phone battery holds out. :)

The girls are all taking turns holding up their shirts, sucking in their bellies to show how "skinny" they are. Em and Hailey do it well. Katelynn and Beth on the other hand... Well, they are just too squeezable to be skinny. *giggle*

I've missed posting over the past few days and sharing our adventures with everyone. As long as we get in and out of WalMart quickly, we should get into the KOA at a decent time. I should have time to add pictures and a few words about our latest adventures.

In the meantime, we are all doing well. The girls are about ready to bust at the seams, they need to get to Maryland quickly!!! The truck and trailer just aren't large enough to contain all their energy and giggles. :)

Off we go to pick up milk and other yummies for the drive...

2 comments:

GoughRMAK said...

Can't wait to hear about all the fun over the past few days!! See you very soon!! I'd better get the junk moved off your bed! *grin*

Auntie Mel

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Glad things are going well. I'm amazed at the girls' patience.