Friday, March 09, 2007

OK

The Stringer Zoo has landed...for at least the next two nights. Of course, it is after midnight as I post this, so maybe we're only here for one more night. Details, details.

We had an uneventful drive from Amarillo, TX to Edmond, OK. My daughters have learned not to ask me how to spell when I'm looking for our next turn. I missed the entrance to the Scotts neighborhood and we had to drive a few miles until we could right ourselves. Narrow roads in this part of Oklahoma means I'm not going to try a U-turn with the trailer. :)

It has been a fun night, I have hardly even seen my daughters, as they've been upstairs playing with Emma and Laura. Even Hailey was eager to leave my side in order to play with the toys she discovered. (It has been almost a week since she's played with anything other than silly putty and spoons.)

Charlotte and have stayed up late, two night owls, catching up on the past years news. I truly do love these visits!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're glad you're there. Have a great visit.

Hope said...

keep going Janell, Your doing great!
Love the Beanes