Thursday, May 03, 2007

Prayer Request for today.

The girls and I enjoyed the "deluxe" site in Buffalo, WY last night. It has a hot tub, which we all truly needed, and a large fenced area for the dogs to play. We had breakfast outside this morning, and have recouped from a tough day yesterday. I'll post some pictures of our trek to Devil's Tower when we stop in Montana tonight, but I wanted to ask for prayers before we leave Wyoming for the day.

The wind has been pretty strong and steady since we left Niagara Falls, ON, and the strain of keeping both hands on the wheel is beginning to take a physical toll on my body. My left shoulder seems to be bearing the brunt of it, and I'm real sore. I've used some Kinesio Tape and feel better, but the wind is still very strong today. From what I've been told by locals, the wind is just a way of life here, so I really don't have the option to lay low for a day or two and drive at another time.

No worries, I will NOT get blown off the road. :) There aren't gusts to contend with, but just a steady strong wing. So, I humbly ask you to go to the Lord on my behalf. Thank you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you. I hope you can give your shoulder a rest soon. I'm sure the hot tub felt really good!

EEEEMommy said...

I am praying for you and will continue doing so!
May His strength be made manifest in your weakness! And may the girls be ever more well-behaved!

GoughRMAK said...

Praying for you J, kinesio can only do so much as good as it is!
Praying for His strength to be yours as you drive.

M

Unknown said...

You are all continually in our prayers. What a terrific trip.The wind should be better into WY and the Tetons for you.
Love Dad