Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Too weird!

If I wasn't sitting here watching this, I would think that it was impossible. Katelynn is sitting here, playing Mancala with HAILEY!!! Hailey is actually following Katelynn's directions. Katelynn will finish her own move, then ask Hailey which cup she wants to play. Then Katelynn will instruct Hailey on how to move her stones. It is quite humorous! These girls never cease to amaze and amuse me.

This week, the Stringer Zoo is trekking to church every morning (way too early) for "Game Day Central", our annual VBS (Vacation Bible School) program. I'm teaching the 4th and 5th graders first thing in the morning, so I've been staying up too late preparing for the next day's lesson. On our first day, I had 27 students, today I had 31. Whew!

Tomorrow, Wednesday, I'll be teaching about the ABC's of salvation, and adults from the church will meet with anyone interested in knowing more about Jesus and his gift of life. I'm excited about tomorrow. Emily is the only person I've lead to Christ. (Scott had the privilege of leading Katelynn to Jesus.)

Your prayers are coveted! May God be glorified today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Go Hailey Bailey! Good job!!! Oh Janell did u Remember not to the way u usally go because of the road work? Let me know
Hope

GoughRMAK said...

That's GREAT!! And to have a child that has the patience to sit and teach her is wonderful also. Enjoy the rest of your week. We are in OH right now and had a NICE thunderstorm last night. It hit right as we were going to bed. I still slept through most of it.

Rich

twinmommy said...

Tyler is at VBS this week, too! He'll be excited to know his cousins are doing the same thing.