Saturday, July 21, 2007

Check out what Nana & crew are doing.

While Scott and I have been enjoying the tastes and sights of Singapore, Nana has been corralling the younger portion of the Zoo up in Northern California. I pray that they aren't running her too ragged. :)

When you have a moment, run over to her new blog to see what the girls have been up to...
Nana's News.

Scott and I are going to go get a late breakfast, and try to find a local geocache. I've never geocached before, so I'm not sure what to expect!

2 comments:

60 toes said...

Oh Janell, it will be fun. Adam has gotten me hooked. When we go on vacation I am the one scoping out the caches before we leave now.

Adam said to try to bring a TB back to the US. He thinks that would be cool.

Have a great time.

-C

EEEEMommy said...

I haven't been so sure about the geocacheing thing, but I bet it would be fun in Singapore! :)

It looks like the girls are having an awesome time and I'm sure you two are as well. Enjoy!