Sunday, August 05, 2007

If you need a smile.

It has been a day of conflicting emotions here at the Zoo. The girls and I seemed to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed. Hailey was screeching, Katelynn was grumpy, I was down in the dumps, while Emily and Beth just tried to stay out of our way.

So tonight I have decided to post a few pictures, just to make you smile. No other reason. They're random pictures from my files, I hope you enjoy them!

Oh, and things were looking much better by lunchtime. Scott called, I had a good cry, Katelynn was over her "mood" and Hailey had stopped shrieking. We're all better now!

3 comments:

GoughRMAK said...

What a GREAT way to start our morning. Yesterday afternoon was not the best for us either. Something must have been in the air.

Hope today is better for you guys.

Thanks for the funny pictures.

BTW, as the kids are making their breakfast, I hear "YEAH, 2 MORE DAYS"

Rich

Anonymous said...

Crying is okay, but do it in private if you can. Otherwise, you may need an ark if the whole Zoo starts to cry. (Or, think of the Walrus and the Carpenter in A in Wonderland!)

Scott's return is getting close. Hang in there.

Love you all,
Aunt Lucy

Anonymous said...

Janell, this pictures are SOO FUNNY!! I love the one when hailey has glasses on!
Hope