Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Almost over the Hill


Today, I break the blog silence to pay tribute to my precious husband...

Scott turned 35 today. Where does the time go? I remember our first summer together, he turned 17 just before we began our senior year in High School. Is it possible that we've been together over half of our lives?

What a journey life with Scott has been! We've been together, separated by deployments, on this coast or that, dogs, cats, kids... WOW! I can not imagine life without this incredibly fabulous man to share all of the adventures with.

Scott is a caring, devoted father to our girls and a sensitive, attentive husband to me. I think I'm going to have to break out the thesaurus to figure out all of the adjectives that I should use to describe this gift from God.

For now, I'll just smile, extremely thankful that the Lord saw fit to grant me my hearts desire and give Scott to be my husband.

Happy Birthday Darling!!!

3 comments:

Nana said...

I probably could have still called, because you two crazies are probably still up. Happy Birthday Scott. I know I am not old enought to have a 35 year old son. Love you all very much!!!
Mom, aka Nana

Leslie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT! (What a wee babe you are!)

Your pic is very cool, btw.

Break the silence more often, eh? My RSS feedreader needs more exercise! :)

twinmommy said...

Yay...you're blogging again. Happy Birthday older brother!