Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hailey makes some progress...

Hailey is such an interesting child. Tonight she decided she would stand all on her own for the first time. She received cheers and thunderous applause - the 3 Beane girls are here for a weekend sleepover. She enjoyed being the center of attention, and proceeded to repeat her standing performance to receive more cheers and applause. Eventually, her sense of humor took over. She would proceed to stand up halfway and then fall down in order to make her audience laugh. She was laughing as hard as we were! What a nut. It would appear that she is well on her way to becoming a showman, like big sister Beth.

Hailey does have an ear infection too. The doctor confirmed it this morning, so please add her to your prayers. I'll update tomorrow how the Lord worked so that I could get my truck back after being serviced. It was a real faith building lesson for me. I'm a bit stubborn, and for some reason I think I know better than Him how things should work out. When will I learn?

I'm up way too late again. I just really enjoy this time of quiet aloneness. I sure wish I could retrain my body clock so I could enjoy the quiet aloneness the first thing in the morning!

No comments: