Friday, February 02, 2007

Nada, zilch, zip, nothing...

I have nothing to post tonight. I promised myself I would get to sleep before midnight tonight, and that time is quickly approaching.

I do need to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who is actually reading my ramblings. Your comments (on the blog and off) have helped me through the first two weeks of Scott's deployment. It is amazing how much I enjoy writing, and connecting with our family and friends. The girls and I are always eager to see each morning who has written in and it never fails...someone always makes us smile. So, THANK YOU!

And now, I am off to bed. However, before I go, here is something to make you smile. Think of it as my "Thank you" to all of you. :)

4 comments:

GoughRMAK said...

Howdy girls!! I am having a lot of laughs reading yours and Scott's daily posts. It's amazing how connected you feel. We should all be doing this. Did you hear that Rich? You should get busy on our blog?
Have a great day!! We miss you girls!!

Auntie Mel

Auntie Mo said...

LOL - I see Bethy's personality emerging in Hailey!! Yeah!

Auntie Mel ;-) You are right, it's strange how you feel so connected! I even look forward to seeing what you and Rich have to say! Soon you'll be telling me how much you miss ME! *Giggle*

A. said...

Janell,
Are you girls heading up for the babies' baptism; I notice it is the same weekend we were thinking of getting together, but I'd understand if you want to head North... :)

We're thinking of you and Scott every day!

A

Scott said...

Mel & Mel,
I realized that the two Mels in my life haven't met! What a shame, you two would really enjoy each other.