Wednesday, February 14, 2007

They never fail to amaze me! - Part 2

OK, so midmorning turned into late at night. It really wasn't my fault, I promise! Beth had a doctors appointment this morning at 8:30. Two and a half hours later, we were finally all home, with antibiotics for Beth AND Katelynn. It turns out that both girls have raging ear infections. ARGH! Maybe that is why Beth woke up every hour during Saturday night crying. I need to remember that even though she talks ALOT, she can't always explain what is wrong. Poor girl never told me she was in pain.

Anyway, here are pictures from this weekend in Blythe that I said I'd post... I'm still amazed that the girls all did so well. (Especially since it turns out that two of them had ear infections!)




For every race, a team member takes down the time for each individual dog. This gives us a run down for how the dogs are running over a long period of time, trends, etc.

While running the all girl, jr. handler team, Hailey bravely stepped in to take down the split times for us! :)







Uncle Bob, our usual boxloader, walks with Emily to the end of the ring - giving some last minute pointers.










Emily, in action, loading tennis balls into the flyball box for 2 golden retrievers, 1 border collie, and 1 jack russell terrier running at her full speed.





















Here's the all girl, jr. handler team ready to go! The first picture is looking toward the back of the ring, where the dogs start running. The second picture is looking at the end of the ring, toward the box (and Emily).




































Katelynn and Abbey - ready to run!


Beth, thoroughly enjoys her chocolate chip cookie. Like mother, like daughter!


































Hailey tries to clean off her feet after spending all day in the grass and dirt. I think she's working in vain!

4 comments:

GoughRMAK said...

It amazes me how much Beth has changed since the summer. In several pictures, Hailey looks a lot like Beth did a year ago. Glad you had a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Hailey too. I didn't realize you got to work also. I hope all the dogs recorded good times.
Janell, thank you so much for the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I want to see a flyball meet!

GoughRMAK said...

I can't believe how they have all changed since we last saw them. They are really growing. We've always wondered what flyball is like. Thanks for the pictures.

Auntie Mel