Sunday, April 15, 2007

We're being held hostage.

Originally, the plan was to leave Maryland on Monday, April 16. Hmmm. Weather has made me rethink that plan. Then today, when I tried to load 10 freezer meals into the freezer - the freezer was not cold. OK, there is one RV service place here in Southern Maryland, we'll see how quickly they can work me in. Plus, the rain has decided that the window above my bed would be a great place to come inside the trailer. Hmmm. Maybe the Lord is telling me to stay here another night.

It is extremely late, I'm hoping that the rain will lull me to sleep and not keep me awake worrying about all the stuff that has to fall into place so I can get on the road again. I covet prayers for a smooth repair process!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear J~
What's the hurry? Do you have an exact schedule to keep. If not, don't worry? Just take things as they come. Your decision to stay put because of the weather was a good one. We're hearing about the storm even here on the West Coast.

Good luck with the freezer and be safe!

Leslie said...

You're such an inspiration to me, Janell! I drool at the thought of packing up & driving across the country, and admire your tenacity & courage at doing this without your husband!

Prayers for wisdom for your schedule, and that you'll get your trailer fixed as soon as possible!

Unknown said...

Hope things work out Janell. The weather sounds like a mess back there. I know you will use your best judgement. We are praying for your choices. Keep us posted.
Love Dad

GoughRMAK said...

I promise it's not sabotage.

R: