Wednesday, April 11, 2007

We're still here!!


I promise that we haven't fallen off the face of the earth! We've just been having so much fun, and really enjoying ourselves here. It is so hard to believe that we are coming to the end of the 3 week visit in Southern Maryland. I've got so many pictures and stories to share from our adventures, I really need to spend more time updating this blog, don't I? :) I will do some updating slowly over the past few days, I'm also trying to get video uploaded from my camera, plan the return trip to California, and upload photos for printing. There just isn't enough time in the day, is there? *giggle*
I did have to share this picture of Hailey. She is having fun getting truly spoiled here. She is slowly building confidence in taking a few steps, her vocabulary is growing daily, and she is still extremely stuck on me. She does enjoy life here, there are 3 adults and numerous kiddos to keep her entertained.

6 comments:

twinmommy said...

I'm glad you are all having so much fun. It has to feel good to "be home." The picture of Hailey is adorable. She looks a lot like Scott to me in that shot (sorry Hailey!) he he he.

Anonymous said...

Even worse, Beth and Hailey look a lot like my pictures as a little girl! Scott resembled my child photos, too. Fortunately for him, he grew out of it!

Scott said...

I've always said that the Beitzer look is very strong in my girls. :) Beth really looks like Scott now - she got a haircut this week. I'll try and find a good picture.
~J

GoughRMAK said...

LOVE THE HUGE EYES! They make you melt.

R

60 toes said...

She is such a cutie.
A

Leslie said...

I'm glad you're all having fun, and looking forward to seeing more pictures of your adventures!

Great pic of Hailey--her eyes are beautiful!

Leslie