Friday, June 01, 2007

Full Day.

Once again, I'm exhausted, and the house is still trashed. Well, OK, maybe trashed is too strong of an adjective. It definitely looks better than it did when I woke up this morning, but there is still a bunch of work to do to dig out from under the chaos. At least the girls rooms are almost finished. I just have to rearrange closets so the clothes are in the right rooms, and they'll be done. Then on to the playroom!

Normally I would take my time - like over a month - to get something like this done. However, right now all the playroom stuff is stashed in my sewing/guest room, so I can't sew and there is no place for my sister to stay when she comes down tomorrow night. Plus, my room is clobbered with extra clothes the girls grew out of or don't need, plus a large bookshelf and a toddler bed. Hopefully tomorrow afternoon we can get the playroom fairly well put together. As long as I can find a place to sequester the toddler bed and crib for the meantime, I think I can get everything else put away.

As promised, here are a couple of pictures of the girls and their "new" rooms. It is hard to take pictures in a 10'x10' room! I hope they show a little bit of what life is like now.

5 comments:

60 toes said...

Beth looks so big up there on the bed, how cute. I can always count on you for a late night post. I am still up and it is two hours later here, not good!

Have fun with your sister this weekend.
-C

GoughRMAK said...

That looks neat. I'll bet they were excited to sleep on their new beds. Wish we could be there to help move things for you.
Good luck getting things done today.

Nana said...

What fun, not the work, the beds. I got so used to living in a mess during two remodels that I thought I would never get back to normal again. Normal does feel good though.

Auntie Mo said...

Thanks okay Janell, I LOVED sleeping on the floor with Abbey! :) Thinking of you today.

Anonymous said...

they all are soooo cute!