Sunday, June 10, 2007

Weary...

I can hardly believe that it has been over a week since I updated the blog. Hhhhurumph is all I have to say about that. Well, OK, I'll say a little more.

I think I can speak for Scott as well as myself when I say that if our blogs are quiet for more than 48 hours, please up your prayer frequency for our family. I'm noticing that the crazier life is, the more fires I have to put out in a day, the more running around I do, then the less likely I am to spend my few minutes alone putting my thoughts onto the web. It is a pretty safe assumption that if I have been pretty quiet, then I'm overwhelmed with life. I'm beginning to think that overwhelmed is now a constant state for me. I feel as if I'm not ever going to get my head above water.

The girls and I have had some fun over the past few weeks of being home. I really do want to share those special moments with you. I will, soon. Right now I think I'll enjoy a bowl of ice cream (diet, what diet?!?) and watch a funny movie. Early service at church is over-rated anyway, right? We can go to late service instead. Chocolate sauce, here I come!

9 comments:

GoughRMAK said...

I've been wondering about you. I'll try to give you a buzz this week. Now that school is out, I should have more time, right?

Hang in there!! I know it's tough!

Praying,
M

Auntie Mo said...

You know Janell, I HAVE heard of the ice cream/chocolate sauce diet! :) I know that life is crazy for you and I am sorry that we cannot do more to help you out. Just look forward to the things coming up - 4th of July, Mel and the kids coming out and ummm whatever else you have planned for the summer....Scott coming home might be a big one. Hee Hee. I love you and STILL admire you even though you are going crazy. (Should I stop while I am ahead?) xoxo

60 toes said...

Keep your head up. You're in our prayers. Thanks for the update. You're such a loyal poster to your blog that when you're not posting we know something is up.
Praying for you and Scott.
~A

60 toes said...

J,
Welcome back, you have been missed. I know that once you get home life get a lot crazier than when you were on your road trip. As crazy as that is, it is true.

You are in our prayers.
-C

GoughRMAK said...

It's really hard when life hits you in the face. You know we are ALL here for you when you need to talk to someone. I wish I could be there to help you clean out the ice cream box.

Keep your head up. You are about as strong a person that I know. You can push through this.

R:

twinmommy said...

You are in my prayers, as always, Janell. I love you and I know you can get through this rough patch. Fortunately, you have lots of friends and family to lean on as you do get through it.(wish I could be there to physically help you out, though). Ice cream sounds good.

Anonymous said...

You are in our prayers. Life is always changing and even though it is going crazy now, it will not always be so. God has His own plan for you each day. You have been entrusted with special lives that will have such far reaching effects and relationships. Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend.
Love Dad

60 toes said...

J- you might not have time for this, but it might be a good distraction. You decide.

You have been tagged for a personal policies meme, check out 50 toes for more information.
-C

EEEEMommy said...

Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I'm praying for you!
I got hooked on your blog during all of your travels and I have missed reading your posts! I can't even imagine how difficult it is for you right now with Scott away. I pray that God would give you supernatural strength and sustain you by His power!
In Him,
Angel