Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Together again!

The Stringer Zoo is complete once again! Yippee!!!

I know everyone has been praying for all of us through this. It has definitely been a challenging period of time for all the members of the Zoo. We all have been challenged, and encouraged. The Lord has provided in amazing ways.

Psalm 91:1-2

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
This I declare about the Lord:
He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
he is my God, and I trust him.

Now we are done, and the deployment is behind us. Reunion is sweet, I love hearing Scott's voice echoing through the house, and my heart melts at how Hailey runs around the house searching for "Daa-ee".

I'll have pictures later this week, I'm still trying to pull my memories together of yesterday. I know the pictures will help jump start the words. :)

Night all!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHH!! I am soo happy JANELL! I can't wait to see u all! I want to see SCOTT and the girls! (and u!) Hey did Mr.Stringer Cut off his mustache???(is that how u spell it)??? WELCOM HOME! and may God bless u and ur family forever! I will thank God that u are together again!

Liz said...

So happy for you guys. I kept thinking of you all yesterday. So glad you are all back under one roof!!!

GoughRMAK said...

We are thrilled that Scott has made it home safely! Thought about you guys a lot yesterday and wondered how everyone was getting along.

God is so good! I love reunions!
Looking forward to the pictures. :)

M

The Shindigs said...

Praise the Lord that you are all together again! It's amazing watching the Lord work and how He has kept His hand on you while apart. We too were thinking about your reunion, praising the Lord that you were back together.

G

EEEEMommy said...

Hooray!

60 toes said...

We are so glad you are back together again!! I am curious how much longer the 'stache will be around too. :)

Have a blast together.

Anonymous said...

It's good to be complete. Praise the Lord holy wholeness!

Ch Smith